The Glass House
The Glass House, built between 1949 and 1995 by architect Philip Johnson, is a National Trust Historic Site located in New Canaan, Connecticut. The pastoral 49-acre landscape comprises fourteen structures, including the Glass House (1949), and features a permanent collection of 20th-century painting and sculpture, along with temporary exhibitions. Tours of the site are available in May through November and advance reservations are recommended.
All tours of the Glass House originate from the Visitor Center + Design Store at 199 Elm Street, New Canaan CT, 06840.
Tours are taken to and from the site in a shuttle from the Visitor Center.
The last tour of the day departs for the site at 2:30pm.
For tickets by phone, please call 866-811-4111.